The sky is temporary, all the rest is 3D…
I spent time optimizing the rendering parameters to avoid flickering with the vegetation, and finaly I got nice rendertimes arround 10 minutes per frame.
Now i’m animating, and doing the dynamic hair simulation ( that was really messy with 3dsmax 2015 due the constant crashings / bugs ) so I went back using the 2014 for the dynamic simulation.
soon some more material! :)
Here there is an animatik, that I will render soon! still some work to do… like adding wind to the hair.
Now I have to plan if I render the monster with the hair in the same pass, or I do another render only with the hair… let see what the rendertimes say about it.
Also for the first close up I will need another model with a much more detailed hair…
Creating the terrain, has been really heavy, too much to show, and full of vegetation… I really wana do a Spaceship animation next time!!!
I decided that I wont put too much detail on the background, because the low deep of field won’t let lots of details to appear. just in the close ups…
So I will animate everything and then just make the scene beautiful on that shoot for “that” specific camera sight.
This rusty background, can be fixed easily by the DOF effect :)
Working on the backgrounds now.
Here is some low poly Wheat I made.